SPEEDPLAY ZERO PEDALS
Engineered for Every Effort.
Built to take on anything, the SPEEDPLAY ZERO road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel dual-sided bike pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability. The customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort.
Cleats are included.
- Part Number: WFPRZ1S53
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9″ x 2″ x 2″
- Shipping Weight: 1.22lb
- Box Dimensions: 5.9″ x 2″ x 3.9″
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight: 222g per pair
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Q Factor: 53mm (56mm , 59mm and 65mm may be ordered through your local authorized Speedplay dealer)
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
- Cornering Clearance: 39°
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Standard Tension Included
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore – Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left – Right Adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
What’s in the box
- Left and Right Pedals
- Cleat Assembly
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver and 8mm Allen Wrench
There are no reviews yet.