NiteRider Lumina Micro 650 and Sabre 110 Headlight and Taillight Set
The Lumina Micro headlight is small, light and bright, it includes all the features of larger Lumina lights like Intellicharge, low battery indicator, lock mode and strap handlebar mount. The compact size and light weight is ideal for helmet mounting. The Sabre is a super bright, lightweight, USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night. With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre provides 180 degrees of protection.
- Easy on/off strap mounts, a more compact design, low-battery indicators and quick USB recharging make this light set ideal for commuters and recreational cyclists
- Lumina Micro 650 headlight features 4 light levels plus 1 daylight flash mode; innovative collimator lens optimizes your field of view
- Easy on/off handlebar strap mount with quick-release tab allows swift removal; fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Compact and lightweight design is perfect for helmet-mounting (helmet mount not included)
- Lock mode prevents activation during storage and transportation; press and hold power button for 8–10 sec. to lock out activation
- Sabre 110 features built-in amber side lighting for 180° visibility and 6 different brightness modes—pulse flash, flash, fast flash, steady high, steady medium and steady low
- Sleek aero design tucks nicely behind the seatpost
- FL1 standard IP64-rated housing resists water and dust
- Set includes 1 headlight with integrated handlebar mount, 1 LED taillight with seatpost strap mount and integrated clothing clip, and 2 USB charging cables
Number of Bulbs
Headlight: 1; taillight: one 16-LED strip
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Lumina Micro 650: 2.5 hrs. at 1Amp; 4.5 hrs. at 500 mA; Sabre 110: 2.5 hrs.
Headlight: lithium ion; taillight: lithium polymer
Battery Life on High
Headlight: 2 hrs.; taillight: 1.75 hrs.
Battery Life on Low
Headlight: 10.5 hrs.; taillight: 8.5 hrs.
Battery Life Flashing
Headlight: 12.5 hrs.; taillight: 17 hrs.
There are no reviews yet.