$1,499.99 – $1,599.99
The new Dualtron Mini sure packs a lot of power for its size. At 52 volt with a 17.5Ah battery (21Ah on the Mini Limited) with LG MJ1 cells this is a nice step up from the Speedway Leger or Mini 4 Pro and a great way to enter into the quality of Dualtron scooters. The Dualtron Mini also features a newly designed lighting system and folding mechanism which will definitely make you the envy of your city! Break free from your commute with the new Dualtron Mini!
- Motor: MAX 1,450 watt BLDC hub motor
- Battery: 52 volt – 17.5 Ah – 1,050Wh – LG MJ1 cells
- Charge time: 10 hours with standard charger, 2.6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 34 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 32 mph
- Climbing Grade: 37% or 20 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Rear Drum Brake with ABS standard
- Tires: 9″x2″ Pneumatic Tube
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 48 lbs
- Product Material: Frame is aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
17aH Battery, 21aH Battery
There are no reviews yet.