Cervelo Caldonia Rival ETAP AXS
Aerodynamic, stiff, ultralight, etc.—Caledonia, is durability, lightweight, and aerodynamic to be in balance and selected a package that achieved the performance demands of this kind of race bike.
Caledonia uses a standard round bar, stem, and seat post, giving riders the option to build their ultimate ride without compromise. Integrated accessory mounts and hidden fender mounts keep the bike’s refined lines so you can ride with lights and computers in a downpour and still look fast. Because if it looks fast, it probably is.
Rather than designing multiple versions of the bike with various fit profiles (R5, R-Series, etc.) like we’ve done in the past, we designed a system that enables a broad range of fits on a single bike while maintaining the aesthetic and functional cleanliness we demand. Modern road riders are looking for bikes to handle long-distance, high pace, no limits, and offer maximum fun. By placing lower modulus carbon in key areas to mitigate the brittleness of hi-mod fiber—the Caledonia delivers performance, comfort, and speed. Oh, and you can fit a 34mm tire in there. Or 31mm with fenders.
Caledonia Rival eTap AXS Bike Specifications
- Frame Material Cervelo Carbon
- Bar Tape Included
- Cassette SRAM Rival 12-speed XG-1250, 10-36
- Chain SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Pedals Not Included
- Rotors SRAM CenterLine 160mm
- Tires Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 700×30
- Tubes Included
- Wheel – Front DT Swiss E1850 23 Spline Tubeless Ready
- Wheel – Rear DT Swiss E1850 23 Spline Tubeless Ready
- Fork Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost Cervelo 27.2 Alloy
- Front Derailleur SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12-speed
- Crankset SRAM Rival AXS 48/35
- Bottom Bracket SRAM Dub
- Brake Calipers SRAM Rival HRD
- Shifters / Levers SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD 12-speed
- Stem Cervelo Alloy
- Handlebar Cervelo Alloy
- Saddle Cervelo Road Saddle
48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56, 58cm, 61cm
Gloss Black, Oasis
There are no reviews yet.