The Wave Roller combines powerful vibration therapy and an innovative wave texture to deliver the most powerful, efficient full-body foam rolling experience. This Bluetooth® enabled vibrating foam roller allows you to connect to the Therabody app for personalized recovery routines, releasing tension and increasing mobility where you need it most.
Wave Roller Features
5 customized vibration settings
Featuring 5 powerful vibration frequencies, which can be adjusted to your comfort level to help release soreness, reduce tension, increase range of motion, and improve movement.
Connects to the Therabody app via Bluetooth® for total control of your rolling experience. Adjust vibration intensity and discover guided rolling recovery routines specifically tailored to your needs.
Innovative wave texture
Muscle work is all about applying varied angles of pressure to an area in need. The Wave Roller’s innovative wave texture adds an additional dimension of pressure to the muscle, with superior traction control.
Rigorously tested to the highest standards of quality and durability, the Wave Roller provides full-body support while withstanding constant use. 12 inches of high-density PU foam is specially equipped to dampen sound for a quiet yet powerful experience.
More About The Wave Roller
At Therabody, we’re committed to finding more solutions to change the way you move. The Wave Roller is a Bluetooth® enabled, vibrating foam roller.
The Wave Roller can be used to accelerate your warm-up and recovery, increase blood flow, enhance mobility, and release tension at any time. Stay connected and access customized routines with our Therabody app integration. The Wave Roller and Theragun Percussive Therapy devices are even more effective together.
Wave Roller Features
- 5 Speed Settings – Controlled through the app or on the device
- 3-Hour Battery Life – Longer battery life for sustained use without worrying about charging
- Hypo-Allergenic EVA High-Density Foam – An innovative material offering full-body support
- 12 Inches Long – Designed for full-body use on a variety of body types
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Seamlessly pairs with the Therabody App for speed control and customized routines.
Wave Roller, Deluxe Carrying Bag and Power Adapter
Multi-Device Wireless Charger
12.0 in x 5.1 in
(30 cm x 13 cm)
Hypo-allergenic EVA high-density foam
Battery Life and Charge Time
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
Using the Wave Roller
1. To turn on the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds.
2. Wave Roller will start on the lowest of five settings. To increase speed, short press the plus button until the desired speed is active.
3. Place the device under the treatment area gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
4. To turn off the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
Battery and Charging
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port.
2. The LED light on the power button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
There are no reviews yet.